Donate To Your Y
PARTNER FOR HEALTHY LIVING
CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
The YMCA Coporate Wellness Program is an investement in the well-being of your employees and your business.
The benefits of regular exercise cannot be disputed. Exercise helps people be more productive, manage stress better and stay healthy, developing a more positive outlook at work and at home.
The YMCA Coporate Wellness Program is a great way for companies to promte these benefits in their employees, and their families. Once a company becomes a Corporate Wellness Partner, their employees will be eligible for a one week trial membership.
Upon joining the Y, they will enjoy the benefits membership offers, including free health and wellness orientation, discounted program fees and priority registration, free group exercise classes, volunteer opportunities, and so much more.
PARTNER IN HEALTH
Invest in your employee's health and well-being by becoming a partner in the YMCA Corporate Wellness Program.
- Business partner provides their employees a monthly membership subsidy at a minimum of $5 per month.
- The Y matches 50% of business partner's employee monthly membership subsidy up to $10 per month.
- The Y provides participating employees a complimentary one week trial membership.
- The Y will provide employees one annual complimentary service such as a "lunch & learn" at the employer worksite on a health/well-being topic of interest.
- The Y will have representation at your company Health Fair.
- The Y will provide, upon request, monthly tracking of employee usage.
Contact Jennifer Dickey for more information.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.